Pembroke Welsh Corgi Sales Contract
Roy and Lorena M. Bechtholdt
3147 Dallas Dr., Fallon, NV 89406
775-423-7159 - 775-427-9914 (cell)
Our fax number is: 775-423-8516
BREED:Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Sire: "Forestframe" Gamblen For Chex To Cash
(aka - "Gambler") #DN44073002
Tested * Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) Clear, * Von Willebrand's Disease Type 1 (vWD1) clear,
* Dominant PRA Clear * Exercise Induced Collapse (EIC) Clear * Coat Length/Fluffy Locus (Length) Clear
* Hyperuricosuria (HU) Clear * Hereditary Cataracts (HC) Clear
Dam: "Dolly The Red Bomb Shell Of Nevada" aka - "Dolly"
AKC #DN41478901 Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Red and White Female
SOLD WITH BREEDERS CERTIFICATE
PRICES ARE: $1,500.00 for Pet w/limited papers Or $2,000.00 w/full papers w/Breeding Rights FEMALES OR MALES
Puppies are n/DM Free From DM (Degenerative Myelopathy)
SALES CONTRACT FOR PICK-UP OR PERSONAL DELIVERY
Deposits can be made after a litter is born, but we sometimes have waiting
lists as many litters go fast and are fully reserved before pups are born.
Deposits are not refundable for any reason, but they do not expire, (if the puppies are spoken for from a female of your choice, then you will have the right to choose any puppy that is available) also can be applied to the litter of your choice, or transferred to a friend or family member.
A non refundable deposit of $500.00 holds the puppy you have chosen until the puppy is ready to leave at eight (8) weeks of age. If you are interested in a puppy, please contact me and the puppy desired Will be held for up to seven (7) days until Sales Contract and Deposit are received. Should deposit not be received within seven (7) days, puppy will be open for SALE again. Please contact me to discuss pick up or shipping of the puppy. Forms of (personal check for the $500.00 deposit ok) (cash in person only)***No personal checks are accepted ON FINAL PAYMENT.
1. SELLER GUARANTEES - the above puppy is registerable with American Kennel Club. DNA is only guaranteed on the actual dogs owned by SELLER at the time of sale.
2. SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY - of future health and well being, adult size, color, hair coat, temperament, or trainability of the above mentioned puppy. SELLER DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY for any injury or neglect to the above-mentioned puppy after buyer takes possession.
3. SELLER WARRANTS that this puppy has been wormed and vaccinated in accordance with its age. Buyer, at Buyer's expense, may have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of their choosing before delivery of the Puppy occurs.
4. SELLER WILL WARRANT the health of the Puppy for seventy-two (72) hours from delivery. If within the seventy-two (72) hours a licensed veterinarian has determined the puppy to have contracted some infectious disease other than Coccidiosis that may have been present at the time of sale to Buyer, the Puppy may be returned to the seller with a written report issued by a licensed veterinarian describing the disease and its suspected source or date of infection. SELLER will replace the Puppy in the event of a return, with another Puppy of the same sex from a similar litter when available. At no time will SELLER be responsible for any vet or shipping fees incurred for the return or replacement of the Puppy.
5. SELLER WARRANTS the Puppy from a fatal or life altering genetic disorder, up to two (2) years of age from above Buyer, should Puppy be unable to be a pet or companion, a written report from Buyer's licensed veterinarian must be supplied to Breeder. Breeder has option to have Puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian to confirm findings. In the case the Puppy has a genetic disorder and is unable to be a pet or companion, SELLER will replace the Puppy in the event of a return, with another Puppy of the same sex from a similar litter when available. At no time will SELLER be responsible for any vet or shipping fees incurred for the return or replacement of the Puppy. If Buyer does not elect to accept the replacement Puppy this contract is void.
6. ADDENDUM TO BREEDERS CONTRACT (NuVet
Web site: http://www.flyingpranch.com/nuvet.html
“Due to the varying kinds of food and different environmental conditions the puppies come in contact with; and the fact that all puppies have immune systems that take time to mature, the terms of this guarantee will not be honored unless they are given NuVet Plus® immune system builder, as directed by the manufacturer, for the entire guarantee period. Failure to do so will render this guarantee null and void except where prohibited by law. We also highly recommend you continue to give your pet NuVet Plus beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal Health for a lifetime.” You will receive a 30 day supply of NuVet Plus at no charge.
7. BUYER REALIZES THAT THE PURCHASE OF ABOVE PUPPY carries with it risks of contacting bacteria or viruses that are not in control of either buyer or SELLER. Beyond the seventy-two (72) hour health guarantee, SELLER offers no guarantee against contracting an infectious disease. No guarantees are given against Coccidiosis, which can be brought on by the stress of being delivered or placed in a new environment.
8. SELLER is willing to take this Puppy up to the age of two (2) years of age from buyer, if Puppy is no longer wanted by Buyer. All paperwork must be returned as well. HOWEVER, SELLER will not return any part of the purchase price or shipping costs to return Puppy.
9. ONCE PUPPY LEAVES FLYING P PAINTS AND QH's PROPERTY, all sales are final subject to the warranties contained herein.
If you have read and agree to this contract $500.00 deposit fee will be required to hold this puppy.
I, the BUYER, have read this agreement carefully and fully understand that it is a legally binding contract.
SELLER'S (Electronic) SIGNATURE :Lorena M. Bechtholdt
BUYER’S SIGNATURE: _______________________________________
BUYER’S NAME printed: ____________________________________
CITY, STATE, ZIP ______________________________________
PHONE NUMBER _________________________________________
CELL: ___________________________EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________